Early Adopter Opportunity: Visit the New MongoDB Forums

The MongoDB and Realm community teams have been working on building out new community forums as the official channel for MongoDB community collaboration. If you’d like a sneak preview, we’re looking for early adopters to help get the discussion started.

To get started, please visit https://community.mongodb.com. You can sign into the new forums with the same credentials you use to access other MongoDB sites, like MongoDB Cloud, Support, and Jira. You can also sign up for a new account there.

We’d love to hear what you think of the new site. Please share your comments and questions in the Site Feedback category, which you’ll find towards the bottom of the home page.

We look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

The MongoDB forum requires more information about me than I care to give.

Thanks @Nosl, we’re working on revamping the registration form. Will update everyone once that new registration form is available.

That’s good news. The MongoDB Realm forum also says it is for mobile apps. We also use Realm for desktop apps.

Thanks for the feedback … I removed the overly specific label as the forum isn’t limited to mobile. We originally had included that as a search hint for “mobile”.

Regards,
Stennie